Document effective June 8, 2018
Collection of Information
Categories of Non-Public Personal Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect nonpublic personal information you provide to us when you communicate with us to inquire about our services. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number and email address.
We do NOT ask for or record your bank account information, social security number, or any other personal information.
Information About Your Transactions With Us
We do not use your information to perform any financial transactions; those must be performed through PayPal, Venmo or vCita. We may collect nonpublic personal information in connection with each post that you make, photos, memos or other information that you attach to your post.
Other Information We Collect
We may only collect other information from you as follows:
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect information you provide to us, such as your name, email address and any other information you choose to provide. For example, we may collect such information if you request our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically from our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you as follows:
- Log Information: We may or may not log information about your use of our Services, including access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services. This may be done via Google Analytics or similar services.
- Device Information: We do not collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, although we may use such information about your mobile device (if you use one) to set display parameters.
- Location Information: We do not collect location information about you but we may derive your approximate location from your IP address for blocking purposes if necessary.
- Stored Information: We do not access information you have stored on your mobile device.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We do not use various technologies to collect information on our services such as sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory. We also do not collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”).
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals: We do not check for Do Not Track browser configurations, nor do we track browser functionality.
Use of Information
We may use your information, but only if you request it, to do as follows:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content, or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Our operation is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Disclosure of Information
We utilize no affiliates or non-affiliated third parties. However, with your permission, you may request that we disclose the following as follows:
(1) With financial service providers, including the financial institutions identified in your cardholder bank agreement that provide banking services in connection with your PayPal account;
(2) With other nonaffiliated companies for our everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, or respond to court orders and legal investigations. For example, in connection with our everyday business purposes, we may share information about you as follows:
- In response to a request for information, if we are required by, or we believe disclosure is in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- With relevant law enforcement officials or other third parties, such as investigators or auditors, if we believe it is appropriate to investigate fraud;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ourselves or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may send you promotional, transactional or relationship messages by email, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
We do not collect specific location information but our Internet Service Provides does disclose server information upon our request. We may derive your approximate location from your IP address for blocking purposes if necessary.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services do not include social sharing features for common social networks, as we have no control over their sharing policies.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
We currently use Google Analytics and/or others to provide analytics services on our behalf. We specifically do not use others to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet.
We take reasonable measures to help protect all information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Additionally, we implement policies designed to protect the confidentiality and security of your nonpublic personal information. We limit access to your nonpublic personal information to employees who might have a business reason to know such information, and implement security practices and procedures designed to protect the confidentiality and security of such information and prohibit unlawful disclosure of such information in accordance with our policies.
7905 Mesa Trails Circle
Austin, Texas 78731